Vacuum recovery of debris and water lets you respect the environment while enhancing safety and productivity. While vacuum comes standard on our StarJet truck, our other pavement marking and rubber removal systems use a seperate vacuum source. NLB offers several vacuum systems with capacities and degrees of mobility to suit your needs.
Features and Specifications
|Vacuum||Debris Tank||Diesel Engine||Trailer|
|1,000 CFM @ 6"-8"||1,200 Gallon (4,542 l)||44 hp (33 kw)||Three axle heavy duty trailer|
- Standard mounting package includes a heavy duty three axle trailer.
- High capacity (1,200 gallon) debris tank.
- 2-part epoxy paint system on both the tank and trailer.
- Provides 1000 CFM @ 6″ to 8″ of vacuum
- Remote filter housing allows easy access to the one piece 10 micron washable filter element
- Integrated blower silencing system for quiet operation.