For customers who want a StarJet system without a new truck (as an upgrade, or for a non-U.S. chassis), we provide them skidmounted.
They can be customized with the appropriate pump unit, single or dual heads, and a choice of smaller-job accessories.
Features and Specifications
|Operating Pressure||Flow Rate||Vacuum||Fresh Water||Debris Tank|
|40,000 psi (2,800 bar)||13 gpm (48 lpm)||1,500 cfm||2,000 Gallons||Four Cubic Yards|
- Proportional controls on the robotic arm for more speed and better control.
- Custom ergonomic control console houses touch screen, joystick, and lighted operator interface switches.
- Skip line contols allow the operator to advance between skips.
- Remote hand pendant controls system speed, direction, HP water on/off, and skip line advance.
- Multiple head designs available to best meet your application
- Patented StarJet head provides maximum removal rates with minimal substrate damage
- Hydraulically actuated removal assembly with proportional controls
- Fully automatic front end service mode makes maintenance fast and easy
- long life UHP rotary swivel with easy to replace seals
- Removes nearly all of the water and debris
- 1,500 CFM @ 6-8″ mercury